rescue Meet Marley

Marley is really handsome. It sounds like he's really having lots of fun playing with the others and getting cuddles.

Kelly, in that last picture, I especially like how the window in that room has all sorts of smudges on it from the dogs. :-(

Linny
He is just beautiful! He just glows from the love at the Butternut home!
And what are windows without smudges ^_^

Well, we have an app on him from I THINK....

SOMEONE FROM HERE WHO IS LURKING

Not sure!!

Maybe this picture will bring them out of hiding?

This is from tonight. First he was upside down in Garry's lap, then when I got up to get the camera he moved (of course)

Him's a BIG 9 month old pup

Last edited:
Oh great pix Linny!
And hopefully the lurker will come out now! Inquiring minds want to know!!!^_^

Linny, our windows have identical smudges . . . and the car windows are worse!

Ooooh, a potential adopter is a GREAT thing! Marley is such a cutie, I'm sure he'd make a wonderful pet for the right person.

Marley

Lurking in the shadows is Marley's soon to be new family.

Wait, could it be???? Is it? No way. YES, IT IS. iT's Barney's family.

Herbie, Murphy & Barney will soon have a new brother.

We are so excited to welcome Marley into our home.

Congrats to you and Marley!!

That's great to hear. Keep us informed. :thumbsup:

OH Nancy!
That is wonderful news! Marley is such a little doll you will adore him I'm sure!!!:)

There are good peope still left in this world. It saddens me to hear about Rags' eye problems but to hear someone would adopt him, despite the fact, is truly wonderful. You're an angel Nancy!

Oh I had forgotton Rag's story. Nancy it's wonderful to have you here and that Marley is going to such a great home! Congrats to your both!

I remember Rags well :) I'm that his mom has finally joined a forum . . . he really tugged on my heart strings.

Marley

Thanks everyone. We are just so excited to be adopting Marley. We will definitely keep you posted on how he does with the other babies.

Sorry guys that I have not posted lately about Barney. It took me awhile to get use to this board. Hard to teach an old dog new tricks. (hee hee).

Barney is doing just wonderfully. We were busy doing our ear cleaning tonight. Still is a wiggle butt with that. Herbie just sits there and let's me clean them without any problems. Murphy has never had any dirt in his ears. His ears are always clean. Our Emily was like that. I only wish all cockers could be like that. The yogurt is a really big factor in helping with the ears. I told Linda that Joe and I were so excited when she told us that we were going to be parents again. It was like we just came back from the doctor's office and they told us the rabbit died. (hee hee). I told Joe that I had weird cravings all of a sudden. (oh boy).

Again, thanks everyone for all of you well wishes and for your kind hearts with Barney. Barney lays in his bed next to my computer so I read all of the posts to him. He wags his tail whenever I mention him.

Thanks Linda and Gary for giving us another opportunity to adopt one of your special children.

Back