rescue Meet Marley

He wags his tail whenever I mention him.

QUOTE]

One of the names I used to call him was Waggy Raggy and Waggles Pa-taggels...

I know, weird but it rhymed.

Wiggle Waggle Raggle

we had piles of those sorts of names for him and YEP, it made him wag and dance even more.

geez - that is soooo wonderful! I don't even know what to say! Bless you for taking little Rags/Barney cause he truly needed a second chance!

Marley...well, thank God you are closer to FM than I am cause I would snatch that guy inna heartbeat!

Nancy,

Garry said to come and get him NOW cause he is giving us 'wet willies'... (that's tongue in ear, not his willy is wet) hahahaha

Oh and today, he got a bag off of the kitchen counter, I blame Garry for leaving it too close to the edge. He forgets he's a TALL PUPPY!!!!

Well,

Marley is learning fast. Joy & Blossom taught him some tricks tonight.

When I'm in the tub Joy & Blossom come in to get tub water. I have those teeny little bathroom cups in a dispenser, so I always have a few ready for them.

Marley came in and watched the girls then wanted his OWN cup. He got one. Big tongue was lapping up the water in the cup, then he learned (from the girls), that you take the cup and walk away with it in your beak and toss it all over the room and proceed to play with it for a while.

Yeah, that was fun. He has also learned how to jump on the cats table (in the laundry room) and eat their kibble. JUST GREAT

come get him NOW :p

Aww Linny!
Marley is coming along so well! By the time Nancy comes and gets him, he will be completly trained by the experts!^_^

Oh boy Linda. What a silly boy he is. We can't wait to have that little one here. Believe me, we know about the Wet Willies as Mr. Barney is an expert at that. He gets so excited when he is on my lap that he washes my entire face and ears. I tell him to bring a towel with him the next time and when I laugh he kisses me even more. Joe made up a song for Barney about him being the "Handsome Hound" and that back end goes a mile a minute.

Marley,

the pogo stick, gets neutered next Tuesday :thumbsup:

he'll be ready for his new mommy & daddy shortly after that.

HAHAHAHA, wait till you hear what Nancy is going to name him. :p

We will be renaming Marley - "Freddie"

We will then have a Fred and Barney.

I had a Freddie who was my very first cocker. That was over 25 years ago.

Nancy, so good to hear that Barney is doing so well. I was so concerned when he was Rags (to Riches....aptly named there!) He deserves this happy life and I am so glad you were there to give it to him.

And now Marley! How great for him, and for your family too!

Judy

Back