New In Alberta

SadieBaby

Owned by
1 cocker
Hi, I just wanted to Introduce myself - I have a 14 week old American Cocker Spaniel. I believe she is a Red Buff - But the brown nose and green eyes throw me off a little. Anyone have any insight on what coloring she is? If it helps - her mom was a buff, her dad was black and tan and her siblings were Buff and chocolate. I have also attached a photo of her. I am about to attempt her first hair cut tomorrow and we'll see how she does.

Attachments

• Sadie.jpg
    Sadie.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 69
She's a red with chocolate in her background hence the green eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a beautiful face!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Her name is Sadie and I have been having so much fun with her. She is super smart - Catched on to house training really easily (still has a few accidents though). I love her coloring and very curious to see what her coat grows out to look like. I am just waiting on her full shots in order to take her to the offleash dog park with our mixed medium breed dog. I had a black cocker as a child and have wanted one ever since we had to re-home him. I will have lots more photos to post after I transfer them to my computer later on in the week.

I am very familiar with your website as it is one of the websites I drooled over the past few years wishing I could have a cocker. Your dogs are absolutely gorgeous and I would be very lucky if Sadie turned out to be half as pretty as yours.

Hi and welcome, what a pretty girl she is. I am Dianne and I have a buff, Chase, and a black and tan, Chicka.

Hi there, from Ontario. I haven't been around for a while but have dropped in tonight. Glad to see another Canadian here. I have 2 cockers just 2 weeks apart in age. They are both 8. Tynan is black and Deacon is a chocolate merle with one blue eye.
Your Sadie is very sweet looking. Those eyes must be so different and beautiful. Have fun with her.

I am so glad to talk to so many cocker owners. Sadie has become an obsession for me. I just recently tried my hand at grooming and Here is the after picture. There is a few things that I still need to perfect (especaily when it comes to scissoring her legs - Not I think it looks good for a Newbie. sadie01.jpg

I wish my dog looked that good after the first time I groomed him! Well done, you did a nice job :)

Back