New Introductions Forum

manuel

Administrator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
I took a look at some other dog forums and noticed many had an Introductions forum. I thought it was a great idea too as new members can easily see it. Introductions were becoming buried in our Main Forum.

Great idea Manuel!
Here's mine ^_^
I'm Polly, and I live in Santa Clarita, in the Angeles National Forests above the Los Angeles Basin in Southern California with my Husband Michael and our 4 american cockers. I am an Assistant Manager of The Vitamin Shoppe and Michael is a professional Artist, Cartoonist, Story Board Artist who is partially retired. Michael now works at home on his own projects that we either sell on ebay or he sells at California Comic Conventions. I paint myself, my chosen medium is watercolors. We are seniors, I do hope to retire in 2 years.

I have been a member of My Cocker Spaniel for years. I'm not sure how many, Manuel can tell.. Also I have been a member of the AOL Message Board for years and years. When AOL was a private forum, I used to be a Message Board Monitor and a chat host. I hosted the Pet Chat with Jo, a member of this forum.

I have owned cockers for over 20 years. All have been rescues with the exception of Stormy who is a retired show pup, the Storm in Stormbeau Cockers.

My cockers are: Pepper, a black and tan who we think is about 9 ish, Petunia who is a blue roan and about 13 and blind. Pogo our buff baby is going to be 5 this year, and Stormy, AKA, CH Phantom's Gonna Steal Your Thunder, CGC, TDA and will be 6 in March.

I, along with Linny and Kelly help Manuel monitor My Cocker Spaniel :D

Polly thanks again for the introduction. I learn something new about you each time. If you've already introduced yourself, you don't have to make another one unless you want. You can use the Advanced Search to find anyone's introduction. Just type in the user's name and select the Introduction forum. ;) Many introductions were made in the introductions sticky. I'm going to unstick now that it's in its own forum.

EDIT: On second thought I'll leave the Sticky as is.

Last edited:
Back