New member new Cocker

Broadbill

Owned by
1 cocker
Hi, My name is Frank but my username is Broadbill, I may have to change that. My wife brought home this adorable little Cocker for Christmas. I had a Welshie in the past and have a hunting Lab now but I've never had a Cocker. His name is Buster Brown and he's definitely the wife's dog. However he will be exposed to the field and given the opportunity to hunt. But that's a long time from now. I posted some pics on the albums page, I just wanted to take some time to introduce myself. Thanks for a nice site. Looking forward to spending some time here.

Frank

Welcome aboard Bill. Your little brown boy is adorable. And your lab has a dazzling smile. :D They look like they're best buddies already.

Welcome Frank!
Your little brown boy is a doll and yes, your lab and Buster look to be best of friends!

Welcome Frank and Buster! This is a great forum - very small and personable. Your boy is super cute :) I hope he enjoys hunting with you. I have a good friend that competes in Hunt Tests with her Cockers (in Canada and the US) as well as using them for hunting companions. She adores her Cockers.

:thumbsup: Howdey Frank and Buster Brown.
My first Cocker my husband took hunting along with a hound
he had. Gosh I think I cryed the hole time till he got back home with them as
I just knew she would get lost.
But the the ned to that story was happy and it also was the last time I let him take her forsure.

Welcome aboard~ to you ,wour wife and your two house fur people.
Anita/Hannah

Welcome Frank. Changing your name shouldn't be a problem if you want. Just let me know. That's a cute little guy you got there. I know cockers are gun dogs but I don't see much posted about it so it will be interesting hearing from someone training theirs. My cocker loves the woods. He's old now but Gabby could spend 24hrs/day out there if I let him. Gabby always was an excellent scent tracker. I can tell by my own cocker these dogs were bred with strong hunting instinct.

Anita said:
Howdey Frank and Buster Brown.
My first Cocker my husband took hunting along with a hound
he had. Gosh I think I cryed the hole time till he got back home with them as
I just knew she would get lost.
But the the ned to that story was happy and it also was the last time I let him take her forsure.
Anita, I took Gabby up in the "UP" years ago and almost lost him. :O He started tracking something and kept getting further and further. I called him but he was in his own world. There's absolutely nothing up there but forest for miles and miles.

Hi frank and welcome to the group - your very first cocker is sooo cute. My name is Cheryl, I have two cockers by the names of Annie & Daffney or I also call them my Texas Bluebonnets.

Welcome Frank and family!

Your fur kids are adorable. Glad you joined us. I have two. They both sniff and run around the yard scenting the wild rabbits that sneak in.

Jo

Hi Frank. Welcome to the board. Buster Brown, what a cute name, is soooo cute. It does look like he and your lab will be great friends.

Hi Frank and WELCOME

I looked at your album cute photos ! The dogs obviously love one another, isnt it great!
I have had Cockers for over 20 years. Currently I have 8...black, brown, parti and buff!

This is a great site.

Back