New Member with 2 cockers

Joy Bongiorno

Owned by
2 cockers
Hello....My name is Joy and I am the proud Mom of 2 cockers.My little girl is Lili and she will be 6 yrs old in June and Nicholas my little boy will be 5yrs old in June. I adore them

Welcome Joy! I'd love to see Lili and Nicholas' pics when you get a chance. I say that to all our new members. Seeing everyone's cocker pics is the best part of running this board. I have 2 cockers myself. Gabby is my 14+yr old cocker spaniel. He's the first dog I've ever owned and the reason I'm a cocker lover today. Hoshi is my 4mos old puppy who came to us 1 month ago. He's your average wild child.

Welcome!

I am new myself and everyone is so nice here.

Ellie is my little one and is pictured in my av.

Welcome Joy. My two little monsters are Pluto, a three year old American Cocker and Woody, a 5 month old English Cocker. Pluto is my avatar and I have to update that by adding Woody.

Hi Joy! It's wonderful to see you here :)

PS - I will be at the show that Tiina is judging at in June . . . so after the show is done, I'll have to let her know that I know you!

Hi Joy!
I'm so glad to see you made it! Welcome.. and pix please!

Hi, Joy! Welcome! I'm Judy from Connecticut, and I have Frankie, who is 4 1/2 and an absolute darling when he's not being naughty!

Hello and welcome from Florida! I have 5 cockers - all rescues - ranging in age from 2 to 14 years old. My house is a circus and I love it!

Thank you

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome........ I am very happy to be apart of such a friendly group.....I need to post a picture of my babies this week. Polly did an incredible painting of them. Many thanks Polly:)

You are welcome Joy! Don't forget to set your avitar and you can blog and also set up your albums for all of us to enjoy!^_^

Hello....My name is Joy and I am the proud Mom of 2 cockers.My little girl is Lili and she will be 6 yrs old in June and Nicholas my little boy will be 5yrs old in June. I adore them

Welcome Joy! I am Gina of Clinton Oaks. I own 9 Cockers and have been involved with the breed since 1983. They are wonderful little dogs that bring happiness to so many people. Everyone on this forum are WONDERFUL! I hope you enjoy being a member. There is a lot of information on here and support.:)

Welcome Joy, Lili, & Nicholas! I'm looking forward to your pictures. I'm Betty & mom to 5 cocker kids, 4 boys & a girl.

A warm welcome to Joy and her duo from Washington State...hope to see pictures soon of Lili and Nicolas.

Welcome, I have two cocker puppies as well (not yet they are only 5 weeks and I am deployed). There are some really good people on this board that have been helping with a lot of information.

Back