Tracey in Calgary

Owned by
2 cockers
Hello everyone,

I'm new here. I am a member of another forum, but I found this one by accident and I'm happy I did.

I'm from Calgary as you can see by my user name, I have 2 spaniels. Daisy - is a black and white parti and she's 2. She's our rough and tumble princess who is a total "dog-dog" when in a park or somewhere visiting people and dogs, the people don't rate - but the dogs are where it's at!

Wookie is our 16 week old chocolate male. He's a handful, and we forgot how much work puppies are, but we love him and he's worming his way into our family. He's the opposite of Daisy - a real boy who LOVES people. We're currently attending puppy classes and he's not interested in playing with the other puppies AT ALL - he wants to visit with the people and flirt with the ladies!

I am sure I'll run into some other friends here on this forum, and meet some new ones.

Take care,

Tracey

Hey Tracey! Great to see you here :). You already know the dogs and I, so no introduction required ;)

Welcome Tracey. I'm Karen from Northern CA. I have two parti boys, Dylan and Riley. Dylan is an 9 year old black and white parti who is as active as a three year old. He loves people and most animals. Riley is 11 or 12 year old tri. He is a rescue and a very sweet boy. Hope to learn more about you and your pups as you post here.

What a coincidence, I had recently mentioned Calgary in a post. What kind of place is it? Wookie is very handsome.

What a coincidence, I had recently mentioned Calgary in a post. What kind of place is it? Wookie is very handsome.

Hi,

Calgary? It's ok. It's near the mountains, you may have heard from Banff. Why did you mention Calgary in a post?

Wookie says thank you. Here are a couple photos of he and Daisy.

I'm Judy from Connecticut (total opposite side of the continent!!) Paul (human) and I (also human) have Frankie (technically a dog). Frankie will be 6 in September. Black with white trim, real sweetie.

I have actually been to Calgary!! Also Vancouver. It was a Rotary convention in Calgary probably 14 years ago. But I'm usually here in my little state of Connecticut on the northeast coast, near New York.

Welcome to the group!

Photos

Hey guys, here are a couple photos

Attachments

• _MG_2805_0211.jpg
    _MG_2805_0211.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Daisy025_050608.jpg
    Daisy025_050608.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 37579_10150228647770414_892070413_13596869_4404673_n.jpg
    37579_10150228647770414_892070413_13596869_4404673_n.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 55
Hi,

Calgary? It's ok. It's near the mountains, you may have heard from Banff. Why did you mention Calgary in a post?

Wookie says thank you. Here are a couple photos of he and Daisy.

Beautiful cockers! Daisy is so cute! I swore my wife planned a vacation in Calgary at the Fairmont hotel...something about a cruise too but I guess it couldn't have been there.

Hello Tracey, I'm Polly and I live with my hubby Michael and our 4 cockers in the Angeles National Forest above Los Angeles.
I am Mom to 3 rescues and one retired show boy. I have a black and tan, Pepper who is 11(ish), Petunia a blue roan who is between 14 and 17 (my guess) and Pogo a buff boy who is 6 and Stormy! CH Phantoms Gonna Steal Your Thunder, CGC, TDI and Brown boy who is 7. Stormy was the foundation stud of StormBeau Cockers, Robin is former Mom is currently showing his son Hershey. Welcome!!!

Welcome Tracy, Daisy and Wookie. I am Randy from Ohio. I am owned by 2 cockers and a springer. Butters, 13 y/o tan/white cocker; R.J., a 4 y/o liver/white springer; and our new addition, Rusty, a 2 y/o red cocker. Daisy is gorgeous and Wookie is a handsome little guy.

Welcome I am new here also, I have Chase a Buff boy and Chicka a Black and Tan girl. Your pups are real cute.
Dianne

:wave: Hi Tracy, welcome to the board....DJ here. I live in Washington State with my husband, grown children near by and three lovely cockers known as "The Girls". Hannah is a black and white beauty who just turned 9. Sweet Maggie Mae is also 9 and a lovely Black and Tan girl. And last but not least is our ittle "special" girl Zoe', forever a puppy she is really 8 years old and a lovely black and white parti girl.

I hope that you love this board as much as the rest of us. Can't wait to hear more about your pups and you in the future.

Back