New Mom and new to Cocker Forum

Jenn11

Owned by
1 cocker
Hello Everyone,

Today we adopted our first cocker spaniel, Pika (pronounced Peeka). I believe that she is an American Cocker, Chocolate in colour with some lighter brown at the tips. She's supposed to be aapprox 4 yrs old.

I'm excited about learning a lot here and sharing stories too.

Take Care,

Pika and Jen

Like pikachu as in Pokémon? Welcome Jen. She sounds cute. We'd be glad to see her pics.

Origin of "Pika"

Her name was "peekaboo," but for our family we shortened it to "Peeka." My husband suggested the spelling be "Pika." Et voila, "Pika" was born. I never thought of the Pokemon link. My brother will like that!! lol

Welcome Jen and Pika! My name is Kelly, and I am owned and trained by three blonde Cocker Spaniels. I am involved in conformation showing (sort of like Westminster dog show, on TV), obedience and rally obedience, and therapy work. In addition to my (boring) full-time job, I also work as a dog groomer and training instructor.

Welcome Pika and Jen. I am Amanda and am owned by 2 cocker spaniels, Reagan and Presley, a german shepherd, Gretchen, and mutts, Lexi, Roo and Taxi. We can't wait to see pictures of Pika, she sounds so cute.

Welcome Pika and Jen!
I'm Polly and live with my Hubby Michael and our 4 cockers in the forests above Southern CA. We all would love to see pictures of your Pika!^_^

Welcome Jen and Pika! Congratulations on getting Pika!

This is a great forum, you'll love it!

Welcome Jen & Pika! I am Betty & mom to 5 cocker spaniels.

Looking forward to seeing pictures & hearing more about Pika.

Finally ....Pic's of Miss.Pika

Thanks for all the kind word and the warm welcome. We've been away and very busy! just now getting a chence to check in. I'm looking forward to sharing stories and experiences here! Everyone seem so friendly.

Jenn and Pika

Attachments

• P5120245.jpg
    P5120245.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 38
  • P5160256.jpg
    P5160256.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 35
  • P5140248.jpg
    P5140248.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 32
Pics of Pika

We've been away and unable to post pics. Thanks for all the kind words and the warm welcome. Attached at two pics of Pika - post grooming. She was such a mess before!! lol

Attachments

• P5140248.jpg
    P5140248.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 26
  • P5120242.jpg
    P5120242.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 27
Thanks for sharing Pika's pics. I browsed through the album you made too. Love the picture of you holding her on her side.

Sorry for the delay in approving your posts. I didn't notice them till now. :redface:

lol...no worries

Manuel....I thought I had done it incorrectly! I'm just glad that I did it properly. So...no worries!:)

Jen
Pika is a little doll! What a lovely brown she is.^_^

Welcome Jen and Pika. I'm a new member here and have found everyone's advice and tips to be invaluable. Enjoy Pika!

Back