New Puppy Mama!!

newpuppymama

Owned by
1 cocker
Hello,

I've just joined the group as well. We have just brought home our first Cocker Spaniel puppy(she's 8 weeks old)!! I've enjoyed reading over the posts for the past couple of days and thought I'd join. My husband and I(and 5 children) live in Ohio and are excited to have little Bella. She is a Chocolate/White with chocolate ticking. Right now we are crate training her, which is going very well..she's a natural!! Happy Posting!!

newpuppymama

Welcome newpuppymama! I've copied your post and made it new so everyone knows you're here.

Welcome newpuppy mama and Bella! Hopefully you figure out how to post pictures, as we LOVE pictures here :D

Pictures??

I can't figure out how to add pictures!! AARRGGHH!! I'll figure it out eventually...

Thanks for the welcome!!
Renae and Bella

Welcome! What a pretty pup! I think she is a merle.. Bella is a great name for a pretty puppy.^_^

Bella is very cute! In the second picture it looks like she has a blue eye?

What a gorgeous pup! I want one too! I am in Ohio as well. I live in Lima with my buff/white cocker Butters (12 y/o) and red/white springer R.J. (Rufus James). Welcome to the group!!

Thanks everyone..she is even more GORGEOUS in person!! She had her first vet visit yesterday and is healthy!! Yea!! I'm a little paranoid about all that can go wrong with Cocker Spaniels, so.....anyway...

Renae and Baby Bella

The eyes will change from blue . . . that's just because she's still a baby :) What a cutie Bella is . . . love those freckles on her nose.

Back