New to Forum

tracylynn75

Owned by
1 cocker
Hi! My name is Tracy. My husband and I recently became proud owners of a cocker. We had a yorkie for 12 years and had to make the decision to have him put down in January, he had a long battle with diabetes. Apollo, our new puppy has brought much needed happiness and energy back to our lives!

Attachments

• 544241_10201001631300256_951999554_n.jpg
    544241_10201001631300256_951999554_n.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 67
Welcome Tracy. My name is Karen. I live in CA with my husband Keith and two cocker spaniels, Farley and Ki. Please be patient with us. Since you're new here your posts will be moderated for a while so there might be a lag between the time you post and those posts appear. We'll get to them as soon as we can.

Looking forward to hearing more about Apollo. He sure is a little cutie.

Hello Tracy and Apollo :wave:
My name is Kathy and I live in Tn with my husband Randy and our one Cocker Levi.
Welcome to the forum,little Apollo is a beautiful little black/tan boy!!

Welcome Tracy, your new little guy is adorable. I hope that Apollo brings you and your husband years of happiness, laughter and love.

DJ here, living in Washington Stae with my hubbie of 34 years. We share our homes and hearts with three cocker ladies, Hannah, Maggie and Zoe'.

Welcome. Your pup sure is cute. Right now, I'm w/out a Cocker, so I come on here and drool over everybody else's dogs.

Hi and welcome! I'm Deborah; my husband and I have Cordelia, our second cocker. We lost our old man, Nicholas, last Thanksgiving; condolences on the loss of your Yorkie. I know a handsome boy like Apollo will help you heal.

Welcome Tracy and Apollo!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Welcome my name is kristina im in and out ive got lots on my plate I have 1 cocker I adopted him march 17th his name is Charlie he is 3 years old and has moderate separation anxiety. This forum has been extremely helpful for all my questions and concerns. Tons of threads in advice and all over in general.

Hi! Welcome! Apollo is a little doll! I'm Polly and I live with my husband Michael and our 3 cockers in Bouquet Canyon CA.

Welcome, my name is Nicole and I live in Ca with my 2, Fenway, 7.5 year old black male and Amelia 19 month old buff female. I am also training a 1 year old buff girl April right now. Your little Apollo is a real cutie.

Welcome! Appollo is adorable. Looks like a cocker I fostered last summer.

Welcome!! I too, have a boy named Apollo as does one of our other forum members. My name is Jessica. Me and my husband live in Middle TN.

HI! Welcome! I'm Heather and we just adopted our brown girl from one of the members here. She has been a real joy! We also have two Boston Terriers - Apollo! and Jersey. I also breed/show Persians so I bring some "catitude" to the forum when I can! We live in South Central Indiana!

I'm a real sucker for a black and tan - your baby is adorable!!!

Welcome! I also have a Black and Tan named Apollo, as well as a black and white girl named Artemis "Missy".

Welcome to the forum :)

Back