New to group

Patti

Owned by
2 cockers
OREO.JPGHi. My name is Patti and I am new to the group. I live in Eastern Oregon. Right now after 14 1/2 years I find myself without a Cocker. My little girls name was Oreo and life is not the same without her. I need help finding a new baby. If any one knows of some one that has baby could you let me know. I am looking for a baby girl that is 6 to 12 weeks old. Thank you for any help you can give me.
Patti

I'm sorry you lost your Oreo. I hope you find the cocker you're looking for.

Hi Patti, and welcome! Condolences on the loss of your precious girl, love her picture! I'm Deborah; my husband and I have two rescue partis: Cordelia is six, and came to last December; and Nicholas Cockervich Nobarkoff, aged 15, who has been with us for nine years. Are you specifically only looking for a puppy, or have you considered adopting an adult cocker?

Welcome Patti, it's so very hard when we loose these wonderful little ones. Good luck in your search. We have some wonderful cocker show breeders that are members here and, I'm sure they will have some pointers for you.

Welcome to the group! So very sorry for the loss of your kiddo... I know how hard that is. Big Hugs! Jen

Back