rescue OMG!! Cocker in desperate need of medical- donations please?

Animal Care of Enid
1900 East southgate Rd
Enid, OK 73703
580-234-PETS (7387)

This is where Chance will start going after today for rechecks. Put in care of Oklahoma Cocker Rescue/ Chance.

Oh Poor Chance. If you do a buy it now Robin, add a painting from me.

Robin, this is sickening. I put it up on my facebook wall too. I just hope they find the people who let this happen. Thank God he's with you now. You are an angel.

I am appalled to hear about the condition of this poor boy.

When the check comes in, I will make a donation to his care. I hate people, too, sometimes.

We would be honored to help Chance get better and start his new life. We will puit a check in the mail this week.

Oh this is so very very sad. People suck. I'm totally strapped for money right now until payday (or tax refund shows!) I can make a donation then. Give that sweetie hugs from Pittsburgh.

Nicole, please don't worry. You're doing enough as is with Roxy and Rascal. We all appreciate what you've done for them.

My sentiments exactly Manuel.
Don't worry Nicole, he'll be taken care of.
Just say a prayer for him.

Definitely sending prayers...and when taxes roll in, I'll send a donation of some kind. That poor baby! It breaks my heart.

Oh my goodness. I just saw the pics on FB. It's awful! I wish I had some money, so that I could send a donation. :-( It's lucky he has you, Robin!

I just saw the pics on FB too. I wish I could send some money to help, but with Sage's medical expenses and taxes due, I'm afraid I'm broke. If you need something for a raffle or fund raiser let me know, I have a few things that might raise money. I will send bunches of prayers , those I have plenty of.

That will be good enough Jackie. He needs lots of those I'm afraid. Just looking at him makes me wince.

Our check is in the mail, Robin! Hope Chance is doing better today. Will be praying for him and you too. Cocker hugs and wiggles from Butters and R.J.

Back