Peppers vet visit

Polly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
I just got off the phone with the vets office. Pepper is just now coming out of his anesthesia. He did well during his surgery. We don't get to pick him up till 7 pm tonite. I will get to talk to my vet then. We can't wait to bring our boy home. We will stop for an ice cream and chicken tenders for Stormy then.:naughty:

Thanks for the update. I glad ever thing went well. Enjoy your ice cream and chicken tenders Stormy. :thumbsup:

Oh Polly, I'm SOOO glad that Pepper will be home later tonight! Great news :)

Here's to hoping he's in good spirits when you get him. Glad he pulled thru it OK.

Pepper is home!

He's fine. Michael was the one that was scared. His eye looks good, I won't open his mouth because I'm sure it hurts. He will be on antib's 3 x a day for this week.

He ate his puppy stew great and didn't upchuck it so that's good. He's resting my my puter now.

Whew! I'm glad it's over with. Tonite I will sleep well!:) And so will Pep! (we call him Baby)

It's Tuesday morning now just after 8am and Pep is still asleep. He didn't sleep under the covers last night. He slept at the foot of the bed at my feet. That was fine with me, I want to protect his eye. I put one of Linny's wobbies on him to cover him and he slept that way all night.

I'm praying he will leave his eye alone, otherwise I have to dig out the "collar" I really don't want to do that.. so lets hope!:)

The "collar." Gabby's familiar with those after all his surgeries. I don't miss running after him trying to put it on.

The "collar." Gabby's familiar with those after all his surgeries. I don't miss running after him trying to put it on.

Yep Manuel.. that's the "collar" I mean. Robin sent me a picture of Stormy in one just before he came to us. He got a spider bite that he wouldn't leave alone, so he had to wear one up to getting on the plane. He hated it just like most of our puppers do.. I sure hope Pep won't have to wear one..

Thanks Terri et all!
He's been getting his meds in squirt cheese since he isn't allowed anything hard for a week. He loves it so it's okayl Tonite I looked at his eye and it looks good. I won't open his mouth let for a couple days to see because I know it hurts. That was some big molar.:)

Ah, the Cone of Silence . . . Farley is familiar with it, after some of his illnesses. He handles it pretty well, and will even play fetch wearing it. Talk about dedication LOL

Polly, I hope Pep is doing well today and enjoying his squirt cheese :)

Polly were was the cyst they removed on Pep's eye? Patch has one on his lower eyelid that needs to be removed.

When he has his teeth cleaned they will remove it at the same time.

Hope he's feeling better today!

Dee Dee it was in the upper corner of his right eye. He hasn't bothered it at all so far knock on wood. He's drooling just a little, he lost a back molar on his upper left side..

Back