Peppers vet visit

Friday Update!

Pep is doing great!!!! He pestered Michael today so much that Michael took the 3 boys on a run! Pep even had a bone in his mouth yesterday!
I'm so happy. And, he hasn't bothered his eye.. so no cone of silence! ^_^

Most excellent news,

mine have never had a problem after a dental... they eat no matter what. Good for Michael to run off some energy with them

What a good boy he is...I am glad that all turned out OK with the surgeries and that he doesn't need the dreaded cone of silence.

Awwww, what a great update! Thanks Polly :) I'm glad Pepper's back to normal now!

I'm so glad also. Michael was so afraid, he didn't tell me till after. We had taken Patrick in last year for a dental, that's when the renal failure was discovered. We lost him within the month.

One good thing about all the antib's.. Pep's skin is clear now!:)

Glad Pep's skin is better. So far the antibiotics aren't doing too much for Dylan's ears. I just keep hoping.

Darn, Karen..Dylan is still having that ear problem? Poor baby.

I am happy that Pepper is doing so well. Sometimes they come home, think, well that is over....let's play!!

Judy

Oh Karen
I'm so sorry that the meds are not working for Dylan. I forgot, did the vet do a culture on his ears? I'm sure he did..

Back