rescue Rescues, what do you feed?

manuel

Administrator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
I know it's not easy rescuing period--time and money and all. All things considered, what do you feed your rescues? Does your feed vary on your rescue funds?

It certainly can vary at dire times, that's for sure. For right now until I find the food that agrees with my Rona, Hershey, Allee, and Asha they get what those four have turned out allergic to. Sometimes dogfood companies will donate expired food bags at Petsense and I'll get thst as well. Linny's feed store sent me alot of samples for the rescues too so they get samples as well when I can get them unless one of them has a problem with it. Then they get what mine are on at the time as usually that good for sure doesn't bother them. I pay attention to ears, skin, hair for sensitivity . My Rona especially is my so sensitive skin one. No fish oil, chicken, or grains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feed nutri source lamb & rice or taste of the wild roasted lamb no grains. If emergency I can feed them Halo or of course puppy stew. I also feed deli fresh, that is kept in fridge. Big roll of chicken, rice and some veggies that they go ape over. Have one in freezer for emergency snow storm back up

Back