Ringo

Ringo629

Hello everyone! My boyfriend and I own a 3 year old cocker named Ringo. We recently got him in May this year. ringo on the back porch.jpg He's white with brown markings and is very lovable. Tennis balls are his favorite toy and he thinks he's a guard dog until he comes face to face with another dog or human lol. We look forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome. My name is Karen and I live in CA with my husband and two cocker spaniels, Farley and Ki. Your posts will be monitored at first so it may take a short time before they appear. We will do our best to get to them as soon as we can. I look forward to hearing more about Ringo and you too.

Welcome! I'm Polly and I live with hubby and our 3 cockers also in CA. Can't wait to get to know you and your cute little boy. :wave:

I forgot it introduce myself! My name is Elizabeth. I'm currently in school for Ultrasound and graduate in March. Enjoying my last Christmas break by spending tons of time with Ringo and my boyfriend pat who works at P&G.

Back