memorial Sparky Doodle & Rosie Posey

Lorrie Ford

It's been one year since my beloved Sparky Doodle went to the Bridge. He left a huge hole in my heart. I got him when he was 8 weeks old and he passed away in his sleep in July. He was 10.

Our Rosie Posey went to the Bridge this summer. She had gone deaf and also had dementia. She was a rescued English Cocker. We had her for 6 years. We never knew her true age. She is greatly missed.

Lorrie

I'm sorry for your loss and thank you for sharing their past.

I 'm so sorry for your lost. Lorrie they are know together playing and running. They will be watching their mommy.

Lorrie I'm so sorry for you loss. We have all walked in your shoes. They are chasing butterflies at the rainbow bridge.

I am so sorry for your loss, I think we have all been down that road and it is not an easy road to travel.
Fly High Sparkie Doodle and Rosie Posey

So sorry for your loss of Sparky and Rosie...lossing our furbabies is so hard. Keep their memories close to your heart and let those memories bring a smile to your face.

Lorrie,

I never met Sparky, but remember meeting Rosie Posey at Joes... and grooming her. She was a sweetie. Sorry to hear they are gone. I know how hard you take it.

How is Buffy Ba-woo and Fancy pants?

Back