Wassup everyone!!!

Heidi, you will have to post some pictures of your puppy Misty. Sami is getting so big!! I was just telling my husband that we need to get a new feeding bowl that is off the ground so she won't have to crouch down to eat. Last night all she wanted to do was play fetch with her squeeky ball. I'd throw it down the hall, boom it would hit my son's door, I'd hear MOM!! stop that! I'd laugh, do it again.. you know what they say about pay back.. lol (He has this annoying habit of starting his truck by remote every morning at letting it run VERY early when I'm trying to sleep) anyway, she loves that squeeky ball so much she wants to sleep with it at night! I have to do a paw check before she comes in the room. My min pin likes to bring her nylon bones to bed, but I learned to check her for those. They are just like kids! Sami still hasn't lost her puppy teeth, but they should come out very soon.

I have alot of pics of Misty in her album.My sons young,only gota worrry bout him pullin her fuzz.I noticed Samis birthdate,Misty was born the 29th,theyre 10 days apart!Misty looks so much scrawnier though,prolly cuz she runs around all day with my other dog.Shes been tryin since I got her to keep up when she runs.Its funny.Shes not a ball chaser,she likes her soft squeaky toys though.And mistys frnot teeth are all missing,still has the fangs though.

Back