We are new here

Betty

Owned by
7 cockers
Hi! My name is Betty & I am owned by 5 cocker spaniels. My oldest is Odie, a choc/brown parti boy, who is 4. Then comes Hershey, a choc boy, who is 3 Next is Reesie, a black/tan boy, who is 2. Next is Mack, a choc tri parti boy, who is 1. Last but not least is Candy, a black & tan girl. She was a rescue & we are not sure how old she is, but were told 8 months.

Attachments

• _MG_2560 (Small).JPG
    _MG_2560 (Small).JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3045_edited-2 (Small).jpg
    IMG_3045_edited-2 (Small).jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0130_1 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0130_1 (Small).JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 40
  • _MG_2523 (Small).JPG
    _MG_2523 (Small).JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 42
  • _MG_3294 (Small).JPG
    _MG_3294 (Small).JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 43
Here is a picture of them all together.

Attachments

• _MG_3001_edited-1 (Small).JPG
    _MG_3001_edited-1 (Small).JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 47
So many.....and a furbaby... I am soooo jealous. Our next furbaby might be an actual baby.

Randy and the boys:
Butters, 12 y/o ACS
R.J., 3 y/o ESS

Welcome Betty. Those are great pictures--such an adorable crew. We are glad to have you.

Welcome Betty. What a crew you have. My heart dog, a red cocker, was an Odie so that name is speical to me.

Welcome Betty.... what a fine herd you have! One can never have too many cockers :naughty:

Welcome Betty! That's a fine looking passel of pooches you got. I've got four myself...don't know what I was thinking! But they're loved is what matters.

Coco - 13.5 years
Charlie - unknown but maybe 10 years 'm thinking
Monte - unknown but maybe 5 - 6 years (he's my avatar here)
Mozart - 4 years

All rescues brought home last year after losing my heart dog in December 07.

Hello and Welcome!
I love the name Odie..that is precious! You have a very pretty pack of puppers. :)

Welcome Betty!
Like everyone says, you have a lovely crew!
I'm Polly and I live with hubby Michael, a professional artist in the forests above Los Angeles with our 4 cockers. Pepper, Petunia, Pogo and Stormy!:)

Back