We want to introduce us

MaryGail

Hello,

I am new to this forum. My name is Maren and i come from the middle of Germany.

My two dogs are "Sarotti" (Russkiy Toy), 7 years old and my black beautiful Cocker Spaniel "Mini" (1,5y).

We are interested in everything about dogs, being outside, taking pictures of how funny a cocker looks running and being with friends.
Any questions? Feel free to ask ^_^

:wave:Maren and the girls

Welcome Mauren. I'm Karen and live in CA with my husband and two cocker spaniels Farley and Ki. Since you're new, your posts will be moderated at first. Please be patient with us as we read and approve them.

Hi Maren, welcome,
My name is Nicole I am in California with my 2 cockers. Fenway my 8 year old black boy and Amelia my 21 month old buff girl.

Hello, welcome! My cocker, Cordelia, in black-and-white parti, and she just turned 8. We live in Seattle. Everybody on this forum loves picture, look forward seeing your Sarotti and Mini!

Welcome! I live in Ohio with seven rescued cockers. I have two black cockers: Betsy is 7 and Blackie is 8. I also have Blondie (buff 10 year old), Braggs (red and white parti, age 11), Brownie (9 year old chocolate), Beezus (6 year old red girl), and my only boy, Brandon (chocolate and white parti, age 6).

Hello Maren and Girls :wave:

My name is Kathy and we live in Tn. with our two Cocker boys Levi (Buff) and Cole (Black). Hope to see photos of your little ladies soon.

Welcome to the forum.....We are waving Hi from the states, where we share our home with three cocker ladies. Hannah (13 y/o mis-marked black) Maggie (almost 13 y/o blk and tan) and Zoe' (almost 12y/o blk&wht parti). Hope to see photos soon of your pair.

Thanks for the nice welome.
So, here are my girls:

Miss Mini-Me

she learned quite a bit from the terrier

she loooves water

we love to meet friends

partners in crime

Hello from Ohio again! I am Randy and have RJ, a 7 y/o English Springer Spaniel; Rusty. a 5 y/o red cocker and Ruben, a 3 y/o buff/white cocker. All rescues from shelters and all boys. Cannot wait to see pics of your pretty girls.

Beautiful pictures and beautiful dogs. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Great photos, you can see they are really happy together.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hi Maren and welcome to the forum! We would like to say hello from Indiana! I have one AM Cocker Spaniel named Audra (Brown) and two Boston Terriers; Jersey and Apollo. My brother lives in Stugart, Germany (he is technically american but was raised in Germany and still lives in Germany). Your girls are just precious! Again welcome to the forum!

What wonderful pictures! I love the first one. What a lovely little mermaid!

Thanks for sharing your pictures.....LOL, had to giggle at the look on the terrier's face in the meet new friends photo. He so looks busted :) like he got caught up in something he didn't expect to be seen doing.

Love your awesome photos of your beautiful girls!! What fun they are having :)

Back