Welcome Clover Mae!!!

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
This is a wsonderful site with loads of information. Welcome and glad you joined our family. I'm looking forward to learning more about you. I love your avatar.

Thank you! It's so nice to be welcomed. I can't believe I stumbled onto such an incredible site by chance. Just as a head's up: don't mind me if I "talk" for Clover from time to time. Not totally sure why I do that. :redface: Haha! Maybe because I "speak" for her on her very own myspace... Sometimes it's just fun. In all honesty, I never really considered myself a "dog-person" until Clover fell into my lap and really grew on me. She's become my whole world. After reading about Gabby, apparently I'm not the only one! ;)

If Clover's accident hadn't happened, she wouldn't have set off a chain reaction. As a puppy, she impressed me with how "smart" and quick to learn she was, which subsequently formed a bond between us. Now she's got me learning all sorts of new things about Cockers; things I want to learn and know, not just because my mom refused to own any other breed, but so I can enrich her life... and because it's FUN! I might think other breeds are interesting, but I can now full-heartedly say I'm a American Cocker Lover. :D

:wave:Welcome Jenifyr and to Clover Mae!
I'm Polly, I live in the Angeles National Forest above Los Angeles with my hubby Michael who is a professional artist and our 4 cockers, I have a black and tan named Pepper, a blue roan named Petunia, a buff named Pogo and I have Stormy a retired show boy from my friend Robin of Stormbeau cockers!

You will be monitered as a new member for a short while. We promise to get your posts approved asap! If you have any questions, just give a hollar!^_^

Welcome from Florida also! I am Sharon, currently owned by 4 cockers ranging in age from 2 to 14 years! Lotsa nice people on here! :)

Thanks everyone! :D It's nice to meet all of you, including your furries. ^_^ I can't believe just how super cute they all are with those adorable classic Cocker faces. Hehe! Some of your guys' Cockers have the most beautiful markings I've ever seen (let alone existed)! We only had black, white, and tans, red and white partis, and buffs. So you can probably imagine my surprise and admiration of all these "new" colorings. I think sable and white partis are my favorite, besides Clovie, of course! :p

Welcome Jynifer and Clvoer Mae! There are a few folks here that "talk" for their dogs, so you won't be out of place at all. I'm not one . . . I have some kind of geneti deficiency that means that I can't figure out how to type it OR read it LOL

We love pictures, and we are very much like a family here. Very close-knit and supportive of each other. We enjoy getting to know you!

Welcome Jynifer! Thank you for sharing your picture album--I left lots of comments. Clover is just adorable and thank you for reading about my Gabby. I see you've stylized your own profile (very nice) and I love the pumpkin profile picture. :thumbsup:

:wave: Hi and welcome Jynifer and Clover Mae, from Susan and Henna. We are from the east coast of Australia.

Welcome Jynifer & Clover Mae!

You will love this site, every person on this site are very nice thoughtful folks! We welcome your contributions!

Back