rescue From Robin... OKCR took in 2 rescues today.

We just recently came back from a two week boat trip and all of us were on the look out for signals. We mostly anchor out and when you do go to a marina and dock they all claim to have WiFi connections....yeah right if you are the boat closest to the office. When we did get a signal, we were roaming so time on was short. I got few emails sent but the hope I had of getting some work done while it was dark and the view short were not happening.

The good news: great views, wonderful company and some great hikes.

Haha!! That's too funny, Karen. I would probably go insane without my phone or adapting without WIFI.

My first dorm didn't have wifi so I rigged up a router which was banned. Never got caught but it was so worth it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

This has been hard doing things the old fashioned way. But it has been fun to get away from it all.

We are! I don't know how I would have done without Robin here.. she makes sure to keep me aware of the baby, in her
very gentle way. I know I will be better equiped when she goes home on Wed.

Nikki will most likely go into the vet today to have her look at his stitches. Because of where they are they seem to be ripping his skin beside the stitches. I asked DH to take a pic this morning so I could see it, but he forgot so I told him to take him in to have it at least looked at.

Nikki is going to have to stay at the vet for a few days. We think we caught any infection in time.

Sorry he has to stay, glad that you caught things early. Prayers for Nikki, so he recovers quickly.

Robin will reply I'm sure when she is home from her trip. But she did go to visit Nikki and he looked wonderful. Then the Vet's office emailed her a pix of him that she posted on FB. He looks so much better. Noel will be going in for a complete bloodwork panel soon.

Back