rescue From Robin... OKCR took in 2 rescues today.

So sad that they are both in such desperate shape, especially poor Nicholas. Miserable mess. Sending best wishes. (((Robin)))

Prayers said for both Nicholas and Noel. Hope Nicholas pulls through. I just sent a little something to help. Wish I could send more.

Sent you a little money to your Paypal. Prayers for both dogs. Hope Nicholasl pulls through and Noel's health also improves.

NICHOLAS MADE IT!!!! Thanks for the prayers! Now for pain management.
Thank you to the recent donors! The female will be next as soon as we get enough funds to cover her surgery. THANKS AGAIN ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

NICHOLAS MADE IT!!!! Thanks for the prayers! Now for pain management.
Thank you to the recent donors! The female will be next as soon as we get enough funds to cover her surgery. THANKS AGAIN ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin just posted some beautiful things on FB that she is selling to raise the needed funds for Noel.

Polly, can you give me Robin's FB page or ID? I can take a look on my personal computer after work tonight. Thanks!

I saw those collars on FB. Very cute, I will try to donate more money when I can. I am happy that Nicholas made it through surgery.

I'll donate as soon as I can. Those poor babies are fighters though! So happy about Nicholas!

Here's Noel after her makeover and medicated bath. Besides the fleas making her itchy, she has a skin infection ALL over. She feels oh do much better now.
null_zps2a62a066.jpg

So delighted that so far, so good. Especially Nicholas, who looks so much like my late old man. They looked like such an old sweet pair, that if one if lost, I'd worry a lot for other. Will be sending a little to help at the end of the week.

Look at how beautiful she is! I'm a sucker for those curls. Apollo gets them after he's bathed - a little Jerry curl or perm.

I'm sure she's already feeling better or at the very least more comfortable. I know a good bath and grooming does wonders for a dog.

You are a cocker angel, Robin.

Robin, Thank you for taking in these two. Watch your mail, sending a snail-mail check your way. Can't seem to get on my PayPal account so sending it to you the old fashion way, lol.

Prayers for them both.

She looks much more comfortable. Continued prayers for both of them. Such sweet babies, they look like they are bonded to each other.

Oh how very sad, I am glad Nicholas made it and lets hope and pray he recovers. Prayers for both of them, Noel looks much better but she looks so sad. Bless you Robin.

Robin is going to pick up Nicholas now. He already ate some. They are doing a heartworm test on him this morning.
Noel won't get her surgery till she is a little more healthy and her skin is under controll.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Robin! I am so glad to hear he made it through surgery. I have my fingers crossed for the heartworm test. Poor little girly does look sad. Bless their little hearts.

Back