rescue From Robin... OKCR took in 2 rescues today.

I just saw the pic of his stitches on FB -- poor guy, it really looks painful but Robin said he seems pain free and calm. Which is great news!!! Bless you Robin for doing what you do!!!!

Robin sent me another pix.. I'll go get it and post it here

photo_zpsb0260b06.jpg

Nicholas has had major major surgery. He will need some time to recover. He hurts now.. but at least he
has a chance. Noel will go in and have her Mammory tumors removed as soon as she has had a chance to
recover from her skin and poor eating issues. They both have a chance now..

Today Robin noticed that skin has started to peel on Nicole.. that has to be a good sign.. so new healthy
skin can grow.

Aww!! So sweet! I am glad they are back together again. Continued prayers for both Nicholas and Noel.

I asked Robin if they were bonded.. she didn't think that they were especially bonded.. so they may be able to go seperately.
They are both such pretty dogs.. of course Nicholas does have his CH title. I couldn't believe how much he looks like Deborah's Nicholas.. that's the first thing I said when Robin send me the first pictures day before yesterday.

I'm glad Nicholas is home, and Noel is looking better too. Never underestimate a good bath and a square meal.

So glad Nicholas is doing better and Noel does look like she feels better. Robin is truly such a special person.

I asked Robin how Nicolas is this morning, and she said he's doing well. :D

Robin took him for a short walk this morning! He was struttin his stuff!

So nice to hear Nicholas is feeling better. Thank you for the update Polly.

Robin you are an angel!!! Check your email. Just made a donation for them. I wish it could be more. You do such wonderful work.

Robin you are an angel!!! Check your email. Just made a donation for them. I wish it could be more. You do such wonderful work.
Jo I will tell her since she is over at my house. LOL.. her iPhone doesn't work, she is having withdrawls :lol:

Rich called, Nikki is having some trouble, his shoulder area is so big. But Rich is taking good care of him.

I was wondering about the new rescues, and about Robin. I'd be crawling the walls w/out wifi and cell svc

I was wondering about the new rescues, and about Robin. I'd be crawling the walls w/out wifi and cell svc

Yes Robin has visited the 19th century with me and Vern. :lol:
She will be able to be on awhile this afternoon when we are out.

I just haven't been able to leave PYE :wub:

Soon I expect that PBS will show up at your cabin to film a special about how people live without wifi in the 21st century. They will show Robin quietly going insane and she attempts to adapt.

Going w/o wifi when you're used to it is awful!! I still remember that last time we had a family gathering at a vacation house in NC that had no computer services my mother and aunt were walking around with a pie tin on an umbrella trying to get a signal (?????) dh was trying every corner of the yard/house looking for a connection and finally, he got one in a corner of the bathroom and my 2 cousins and I ran for our laptops and all tried to stuff ourselves in that little corner with him trying to get a connection. *LOL*

We became good starbucks customers that week!

I hope Robin gets back to "civilization" quickly. Its so funny how dependent we've become on things that werent even available 20 yrs ago

Back