Hayden ex Allee Baby Pix - Link to Photobucket

I know you guys do!! Thank you for your compliments! Hayden and Allee did GOOD. =)))) Hugs, Jen

I can't believe it, the babies will be 10 weeks old on Saturday. Time flies!!! Alex, the "tornado" puppy (Freedom's Tornado Allee) will be going to my good friend Kristina in Shoreline. Kristina also owns Renae (Freedom's Wayward Wind) who is on five points and a major. She's only been shown three weekends, and her next set of shows will be in January some time. Kristina is taking the plunge and is going to show Alex herself. She grew up as a junior handler, her parents bred and showed English Cockers and English Setters. The little pet boy will be going shortly after Alex. Oopsie (Freedom's Allee Oop) will be leaving in mid-late January to Northern Cal, to a show home, and the other boy, Freedom's Temptation Allee (Adam) will be going back east the weekend after Christmas (should weather permit.) He is also going to be shown. I'm gonna be sad to see these little leave my home to start their new lives, but kinda happy too. ;) lol Puppies are a lot of work!!!

Wow Jen time really does fly! But at least you will still have one home to love on. :D

Wow!! They grow too fast. They are beautiful, I imagine it's going to be very tough to see them go.

You are putting a clause in all of their contracts concerning pictures aren't you?

It should read "No fewer than 6 pictures per year must be sent to Jen to be shared on MCS Forum (aka known as The Forum of Puppy Godparents)". :):p

Whay stunning babies!! I like Freedom's Temptation Allee!! Would make an awesome playmate for my baby Levi.

Puppies grow so fast!! Sometimes to fast I think. They are a lot of work, but fun I think. It's fun to watch and see their personalities develop. Hopefully all your new homes will send many pictures of those beautiful babies. I would like to watch them grow and see how they are turning out. I had fun looking all the pictures you posted.

Awe hopefully Oopsie's family will join up here. She was my favorite. I do have a biased opinion of those high marked Black and Tans ;)

Back