Hayden ex Allee Baby Pix - Link to Photobucket

They are so beautiful. It's fun to watch them grow. I loved all the attention that Oopsie got on FB! :D

Thank you for sharing these precoius babies with us. They are all so cute....but my heart still longs for Allee. She looks so much like our Maggie as a puppy.

I still like Dark. With all those show dog prodigies, he was a couch potato aftermy own heart!

They are so cute! Would be so cool to see them as they grow. Are you thinking of repeating that breeding?

No, I very rarely repeat a breeding. I am contemplating how to breed Allee next time, most likely in 2014.

Looks like Oopsie and Adam will be flying off to their homes this weekend. Time flies!!!!

I too wish them the best in their new homes. Keep us posted on how all the puppies are doing. They grow so fast. It was fun to watch them grow. Thanks for sharing.

Kristina has done such a nice job. Literally, I send her an out-of-control with confidence puppy, almost too much puppy for me. This is her first show puppy that she wants to train and handle HERSELF! She's doing the grooming, the stacking training, and is going to start handling classes shortly. I am SO PROUD of her!!!!!

Put me on the list for the puppy breath sampler when it comes out. Wouldn't that be wonderful.

Me too, Me too! Man I swear puppy breath should be bottled! What a fresh new sweet smell! And by the way...Alex is stunning! Love them all tho. The names are great!

I would like Freedom's Temptation Allee please!! Just let me know when I need to be at the airport for pickup :)

Last edited:
So my friend Kristina (who has Alex from this litter) drove down to pick up Kat. Kat's flying with Kristina down to Arizona to go to Terrie, to get ready to start showing. Exciting, and yet sad. I miss my cuddle bug!

Back