Hello all

Hey everyone,
Sorry about not answering all questions right off the bat. I had to feel out the site,sorry just the nature of the job. I am currently active duty in the Navy and deployed once again. My name is Tony. I bought my two puppies from rockytophearts.com They have really been a blessing and a huge help in the process. Any more questions please feel free to email and ask. Anyone know any good places in Virginia Beach to take the puppies out for exercise beside MT. Trashmore.

Well Hi Tony!
I know lots of active members of our great military in my job. I work for the Vitamin Shoppe and lots of our great men and women come in for suppliments, protien etc. We have a large base and have airforce and marines very near by. Another BIG welcome to you! Take care of yourself if you are in the danger zone.

We love the pix of our pups. I have never heard of the website that you purchased them from. And we will be here for you with all your questions once you have them at home. I know the beaches on the bay are wonderful, quiet ripples instead of the big waves we have here in So CA, your pups will love the ocean once they are older and it's safe to take them there.^_^

Back