Hello from Connecticut

Good to see you here Cindy. It's been a while. I don't post often - here or any other forums. Life got busy. So glad to see you and the parti kids here.

Ah, Cindy, you are just down the Merritt Parkway from us! I have friends in Stratford. Now I have another!! Went to Paws & Effect with Frankie for his first obedience class. He did fine. I did go to a cocker dog show there once, too, before I got this little guy. He is black with too much white I suppose....his chest, throat, and on his muzzle (people think he is old...he is only 5.) And between the pads on his paws, which is really cute when he is walking in front of me. LIttle flashes of white with all that black!!

You can see him on my message....bottom pic is the one showing him doing his best trick.

Ah, Cindy, you are just down the Merritt Parkway from us! I have friends in Stratford. Now I have another!! Went to Paws & Effect with Frankie for his first obedience class. He did fine. I did go to a cocker dog show there once, too, before I got this little guy. He is black with too much white I suppose....his chest, throat, and on his muzzle (people think he is old...he is only 5.) And between the pads on his paws, which is really cute when he is walking in front of me. LIttle flashes of white with all that black!!

You can see him on my message....bottom pic is the one showing him doing his best trick.

Judy, your're Frankie is adorable. I had a wonderful "mismark" cocker, Molly, who had white on her chest, chin and paws, along with some funky tan markings thrown in. She started getting gray around the five year mark. When it comes to cockers, it's personality that attracts me first. If Frankie spent any time with Linny, he's probably full of personality.

I can't even tell you how many trips we made to Paws 'N Effect over the years. I'm thinking about going back for some refresher classes. They hold three AKC spaniel shows there each year at the end of March, beginning of April. I go each year. Oliver's breeder and a few friends usually show.

Good to see you here Cindy. It's been a while. I don't post often - here or any other forums. Life got busy. So glad to see you and the parti kids here.

Hi Toolie! It's so good to hear from you. Are you dressing everyone up for Howl-O-Ween this year?

Welcome Cindy, Oliver, & Annie! I am Betty & mom to 5 cockers (4 boys & a girl). Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome Cindy, Oliver, & Annie! I am Betty & mom to 5 cockers (4 boys & a girl). Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Thanks, Betty. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and your cockers, too!

Hi Cindy
I'm Polly. I live with my hubby Michael (an artist) with our 4 cockers. Pepper a black and tan who is about 10 years young. Petunia a blue roan girl who is blind and over 13 years young, Pogo our buff boy who is 5, and, Stormy, CH Phantoms Gonna Steal Your Thunder, CGC, TDI who is a brown 6 year old! He comes from Stormbeau Cockers. Robin is his other Momma.

Hi Cindy
I'm Polly. I live with my hubby Michael (an artist) with our 4 cockers. Pepper a black and tan who is about 10 years young. Petunia a blue roan girl who is blind and over 13 years young, Pogo our buff boy who is 5, and, Stormy, CH Phantoms Gonna Steal Your Thunder, CGC, TDI who is a brown 6 year old! He comes from Stormbeau Cockers. Robin is his other Momma.

Hi Polly! You have an amazing crew there!:thumbsup: I am enjoying your artwork. You are very talented. I enjoy computer art with dogs (mostly cockers, LOL -- I wonder why?) You can check us out at www.PhotoArtPawtraits.com

I'll check out your site. Feel free to promote your site in your signature. ^_^

EDIT: Polly painted my Gabby as you can see :)

I'll check out your site. Feel free to promote your site in your signature. ^_^

EDIT: Polly painted my Gabby as you can see :)

Thank you, Manuel. Your Gabby is wonderful ... Polly is very talented!

I can't even tell you how many trips we made to Paws 'N Effect over the years. I'm thinking about going back for some refresher classes. They hold three AKC spaniel shows there each year at the end of March, beginning of April. I go each year. Oliver's breeder and a few friends usually show.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

If you decide to go back, let me know and Frankie and I would love to stop over there and meet you and your furkids! It's about 5 minutes from my home.

I can't even tell you how many trips we made to Paws 'N Effect over the years. I'm thinking about going back for some refresher classes. They hold three AKC spaniel shows there each year at the end of March, beginning of April. I go each year. Oliver's breeder and a few friends usually show.[/COLOR]

If you decide to go back, let me know and Frankie and I would love to stop over there and meet you and your furkids! It's about 5 minutes from my home.[/QUOTE]

I'll be sure to let you know!!!

Welcome to the forum. I dont post much I just lurk. You Cockers are Beautiful. I love their full skirts. It was a black and white parti cocker that first made me love the breed. :)

Thank you for the welcome and kind words about Oliver and Annie. Your Jesabell is striking. I love her rich chocolate brown coloring. How old is she?

A big welcome to you Cindy. Glad Linny got you here. I guess when I mentioned it it was too early for you. It is going to be so great having all your photos to view now.
Hugs and kisses to the family. Deacon wants to be sure that Annie gets a big sloppy kiss from him. He's trying hard to eliminate Tynan as competition for all the gorgeous females on the boards. Should we all be continuing to enlarge the type we use as well as colouring it blue. Just let us know.

A big welcome to you Cindy. Glad Linny got you here. I guess when I mentioned it it was too early for you. It is going to be so great having all your photos to view now.
Hugs and kisses to the family. Deacon wants to be sure that Annie gets a big sloppy kiss from him. He's trying hard to eliminate Tynan as competition for all the gorgeous females on the boards. Should we all be continuing to enlarge the type we use as well as colouring it blue. Just let us know.

Hi Maureen!!!! ... Tynan and Deacon, too! I finally got a new computer with a large screen and push botton enlargement of fonts, so now I can read most sites, but thanks for asking.

It's going to be such fun catching up with everyone. Thanks for the welcome.

:wave:Well I'm getting my welcome in kind of late, sorry about that. It's still a big warm one and I'm looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your wonderful pics.

Last edited:
Welcome Cindy, Oliver and Annie! Long time, no see.
Sorry to hear about Karyn and Rob, but better they make that decision now.

Hi Susan! It is so exciting to find you and other old friends here. I love your avatar. How about sharing some other pictures of your precious babies?

Back