Kegan update

Yes Stunning! And loving. So sweet Asha looking down at her son.

I try, very hard, to tone down my usual colorful language for this forum. But I'm sorry, that picture is too fucking cute. The best yet.

I try, very hard, to tone down my usual colorful language for this forum. But I'm sorry, that picture is too fucking cute. The best yet.

Ok Deborah...please pass me some of whatever you have...you are way to happy tonight :lol:

I just filed my taxes, today is payday, and my birthday is Sunday. So yeah. But seriously, the madonna and child puppy pic threw me over the edge.

Happy Birthday Deborah!!!! I take it tax time went really well and pay day is "always" the best day of the week :D

Madoggie & child?

Seriously, Robin, I know you won't stand in the way of Keegan's career in show biz, but how on earth are you going to give him up? So much heartbreak around his birth and his lost litter mates. Will you breed Asha and Hershey again? If the last question is not kosher to ask, I won't be offended if you ask me to shut up.

I'm sure there are folks that could show him for you. He's a lovely boy - nice structure, etc. I hope you find a good home for him.

Hmmmm...seems to me that you live in Canada Kelly :devil: maybe Jack Jack, Gracie and Farley could help him out.

Wow he has changed so much so fast, beautiful. I had no idea you couldn't show Sable, that is too bad Robin.

Hmmmm...seems to me that you live in Canada Kelly :devil: maybe Jack Jack, Gracie and Farley could help him out.

Hey, yeah.... It would be nice to keep Keegan in "the family." That way his MCS Aunties keep visitation rights.

And who will pay my rent or mortgage when my mother evicts me??? She has a strict three dog rule, and Kegan wouldn't blend in with my kids ;)

And who will pay my rent or mortgage when my mother evicts me??? She has a strict three dog rule, and Kegan wouldn't blend in with my kids ;)

Oh but have you shown her that smoochable little face and the fabulous coat.....no one can pass that up. A bribe maybe?

Did I hear someone say Kegan is on his way to Canada to show with Kelly??? :naughty:

Back