new here. . . .

s.mikkelsen

Owned by
2 cockers
Hi all!
I'm Tanz and my mama's name is stephanie, we're from Calgary where she does all my grooming and most of my training (sometimes she gets help as I compete in the obedience ring). Also I have a baby sister arriving shortly before Christmas that's a black and white parti from state side :) if anyone has any suggestions for show ring training here in Calgary I know my mama would be super greatful. Thanks all :cool:

Welcome from the States. Please be patient for a few days while your posts will be moderated.

Welcome. I'm Karen and I have a parti and a black also! Kelly is from Canada so she might have a few ideas for you.

Kelly and I showed together earlier this year at one of the specialties in altered and I was horrible. Part of my contract with my new little girl says I have to get her championed so any advice you can pass on would be fabulous as I find the confirmation ring a little scary.

Kelly and I showed together earlier this year at one of the specialties in altered and I was horrible. Part of my contract with my new little girl says I have to get her championed so any advice you can pass on would be fabulous as I find the confirmation ring a little scary.

Welcome Stephanie. Thanks for being patient. Tanz is beautiful.

Stephanie, the Cocker people in Alberta are pretty friendly - we'll help you with your puppy. Who'd you get her from?

I'm getting her from a breeder in Michigan, i stumbled across an ad and fell in love with her. The breeder is providing 5 generations for her ckc paperwork and so far I've seen enough pics to fill a catalog and 3 videos, Tanz's been super funny to watch when they're playing he keeps trying to find her.

Also thanks for the warm welcome everyone :D

Here's Tanz's new baby sister, her name is Chex. This pic was taken this weekend by the breeder and she's just about 4 weeks old, gotta love her little horns. Enjoy :D

Attachments

• securedownload-1.jpg
    securedownload-1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 57
Oh cute, cute, cute! A little half face. Be still my heart. There is something about a black and white parti that makes my heart go pitter pat. :wub:Although I have recently come to appreciate the black cockers too.

Last edited:
Thanks all :D Tanz's puppy pic's are pretty cute and I think as he's 'my' first (i grew up with one) I'll love him just a tiny bit more, Chex will be a very close second :D. I'm not looking forward to the sleepless nights but I can't wait till she gets here!

Thanks all :D Tanz's puppy pic's are pretty cute and I think as he's 'my' first (i grew up with one) I'll love him just a tiny bit more, Chex will be a very close second :D. I'm not looking forward to the sleepless nights but I can't wait till she gets here!

If you've never had two at the same time before you might think that and it's fine if its that way. I had never two cockers at the same time until about 9 years again and I thought that also but I found that I loved them both fiercely. I just loved them for different reasons. I loved Dylan for being so outgoing and merry and I loved Riley for how much he appreciated being part of our family. Now I love Farley and Ki differently but the same amount.

Guess it worked that way with my two kids also.

Welcome Tanz and Stephanie. You will love having 2 cockers together. They are so much company for each other. I always had 2 or 3 together. Fenway was an only dog for a few years until I got Amelia, they are great together. Now I have 6 month old Classy for socialization and training. 3 cockers are lots of fun. They are funny to watch.

Back