New member from Iowa!!!

Welcome. I'm sorry you lost Boomer at such a young age, is that a problem pitts have? He was beautiful. I however, have a soft spot for black cockers and yours is beautiful.

Pit Bulls are typically pretty healthy dogs but Boomer is believed to be an inbred-Brother and Sister reproduced and Boomer was born. I did not know it at the time and the breeder will not give me a straight answer. Thank you all for the compliments! Boomer was a wonderful dog!

Marley had a vet appointment this morning and he has officially gained 11 pounds since I brought him home!!! :)

Welcome to the board, I am DJ, we share our home with three lovely cocker princesses (or so they think). I love the name Marley can't wait to see pictures, we love pictures...Thank you for saving Marley, he certainly looks happy free of all that nasty matted coat.

Welcome as you see the people here are awesome! I am Melissa I am 27 and I have a 5 month old cocker named Max who is my baby we live in South West Michigan. LOL On the Marley! He did look like Bob with this hair! I am so sorry for the loss of your dog. I really think it is stupid people put such a stigma on Pit Bulls! The only reason they have a bad rap is because the way people raise them and horrible breeding. They are the friendliest gentlest dog in the world if you treat them well. I would not get a Pit puppy from my area though due to inbreeding and over breeding two things that can make a dog with bad temperament due to defects that cause pain! I think you will find here no one will every judge a dog by there breed! You will also find that there is a stigma attached to Cockers that is so annoying! There hyper, to sensitive, nippy those kinds of things are brought up to me over and over when people see I own one be prepared!!

Welcome Amy Jo & Marley! Thank you for rescuing this little cutie! He looks so happy once you got him cleaned up! I am Betty, mom to 5 cockers.

Welcome! I am Randy, daddy to a 13 y/o ACS, Butters and a 4 y/o ESS, R.J. (Rufus James). Great, great people here who care just as much about your furbaby as they do there own.

Back