Puppy pics

Pye is such a cutie!! I really hope all works out so we can meet. I do have one problem though, a/c died in my car:(. Have to think if something.

GOOD GRIEF ! Sep 14 is next week ! Polly sit down, put head down between knees and breathe deeply and slowly :) I bet you will be over the moon for the next week and a half. I will check in when I can, we will be gone that weekend so I will miss the big day :(

Yes we are getting so excited. Robin sends me pictures every day, some days vids.. he's just getting cuter and cuter :luv:

Pye is such a cutie!! I really hope all works out so we can meet. I do have one problem though, a/c died in my car:(. Have to think if something.
Oh Nicole! I know what you mean.. my air doesn't work that well either. And boy it's been so hot. Even with air, a long drive would be very hard on the cars.

I know, it's been so hot and humid. I hope we get relief soon. Hope your A/C gets fixed. I have to wait to fix mine till I get some funds to fix it.

I know, it's been so hot and humid. I hope we get relief soon. Hope your A/C gets fixed. I have to wait to fix mine till I get some funds to fix it.
Me also Nicole LOL.. right now I have other little brown priorities :luv:

Polly, where do you live? I'm in MN and have a brand new crate you can have. I bought it for Teddy when I adopted him, but he doesn't need it so I stored it away. It's a medium crate, black.

Thank you Lori, I do have a crate coming.. it should be here any day now.

Such exciting news....Polly do you have your camera ready? Can't wait to see photos of Pye's arrival :)

Yes I will have my camera. And, if everything works out, Dee Dee might meet us at the airport and take some pix.
Sat afternoon, Vern will take Robin, Pye and I to visit our vet, so Robin can meet the vet who took such good care of
Stormy. And so Dr Baylor can meet Robin, he loved Stormy so much. We will take Pye in to meet him and the staff
and for his first CA check up. Then we will have a burger.. there is a great place right by the vets.

A Week From Today!

Robin and Pye will be CA bound next Saturday!!! Woop Woop!
Pye293_zpsc66a7cd7.jpg

so excited for you, not much longer. Pye is so precious! How is that brown and tan girl doing?

so excited for you, not much longer. Pye is so precious! How is that brown and tan girl doing?
Nicole she found her furever home Friday I think. In fact, all but the solid brown boy who Robin calls Nestle has found there homes. So, now it's just Pye and Nestle.

Robin is taking in two parti rescues, I think today. They are old dogs, one is 12 and the other is 14. They are covered in fleas, the female is spayed, but, the male needs to be neutered and has an open sore on him. I hope she can place them, or, find
a nice foster for them. But, she is thinking they will end their lives with her. Pictures to follow.

Back