Pye alerts!!! (daily)

Polly,

I told my daughter the Saga of Vern and the Leafblower. She could hardly stop laughing. Every time the laughter began to slow down more gales of laughter would reappear. We both think that Vern should do a cartoon panel of the story. That would be great!

Polly,

I told my daughter the Saga of Vern and the Leafblower. She could hardly stop laughing. Every time the laughter began to slow down more gales of laughter would reappear. We both think that Vern should do a cartoon panel of the story. That would be great!
Hehe I told Vern. I just sold 4 pieces of his art on eBay, he just told me that Pye was in 2 of them! He was peeing LOL.. Vern said he will do it after he's done with this project he's working on.

It's funny... Vern say's "Little Guy" and Pye comes running. But, he's a Mommy's boy. Of course I do everything for and to him.

PYE ALERT!

Today was a very nice day. Last night before we went to bed, I washed and filled several spray
bottles with water. Pye went around with a snoot full of water a couple times, but, the
chewing and biting on us has drastically slowed down! Woop!!!!

Afternoon Pictures

A few pictures from this afternoon. Pye looks a little bigger than he really is, he was actually closer to me than Pogs was.

PyePogsBed_zpsafa7e727.jpg
PyeNap_zps34448695.jpg
PogsPyeNap_zpsa5ba5c47.jpg
PogsPyeGood_zps58a333b2.jpg

Pye is so beautiful Polly and he is growing so fast. Glad the water bottles are helping,I add a little bitter apple or lemon juice in mine.

Poor Levi has sure had his share of water...lol But now a firm No and just picking one up stops him from whatever he may be into :naughty:

Ive caught up with Pye and what a sweet beautiful boy he is, the things our guys get into! I swear he and Turbo could have a TV show there'd never be a dull moment :) I look forward to reading more of his crazy antics, wishing him good health!

Polly,

I told Keith about Vern and the leaf blower. Want to know the first thing he asked? Was the leaf blower electric or gas? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
PYE ALERT!
Pye has been home with us for 6 weeks yesterday. He's 14 weeks young..
Comparison shots, on the right taken by Robin on the day they arrived, and on the left taken this evening by me. Yes, Pye has grown!
Comp-Pye-Little-over-month_zpsbf57e99d.jpg

PYE ALERT!Mop 1Pye 0But it's one of Pye's favorite games. I wonder if that's WHY he piddled on my kitchen floor???Well I'm glad it was on my kitchen floor. When I knew Robin was bringing him, I took upmy area rugs.. so it's just my very old linoleum. It's really much easier to take care of. HmmmmI see a Vern project in his future LOL..

PYE ALERT!
<EG>
I TOLD Vern it's not wise to walk barefoot in the cabin with low lighting and a puppy who
isn't quite housetrained!!!

I got to see Vern do the one legged hop today.

I won't repeat his language. :devil:

I have been gone too long. You have 2 new pups! The pictures are so cute, especially the one of Vern holding Pye. I installed and automatic light sensor in the Hallway because Cathy would trip over him in walking to the bathroom at night.

I have been gone too long. You have 2 new pups! The pictures are so cute, especially the one of Vern holding Pye. I installed and automatic light sensor in the Hallway because Cathy would trip over him in walking to the bathroom at night.
No Manuel, I have one new Pup.. after we lost Stormy, Robin blessed me with Stormy's grandson.. Pye..:D

Oh how little Pye has grown....in six to eight more weeks he will be almost full size....I find they do not grow (height and length) much after 5 to 6 months only fill out some more.

Back