Ready for Round 2? Not sure I am!!! lol

I love them all.... BUT, I think the 2nd girl is the "pick" ... well, my pick.... giggle Sweet Dreams Jen!!!!!!!

Congrats Jen, they are beautiful babies. Hope you are finally able to get some rest. Thanks for the updates and pics. It was fun!!

Let's just say sleep is overrated. ;) I'll crash tonight. Running on adrenaline and caffeine. hehe

Haha!! I get super silly and tend to laugh at everything when I am tired. So if you post some silly stuff I will know. Lol. Like Judy said about the midnight Martini. Hehehe...

Yeah I'm getting beyond silly. I never made it to bed. Can't form a coherent thought. By the tie I get to bed I will hve been up 39 hours.

Oh Jen....hope you are getting to rest :) Your babies are beautiful!! It is really going to be fun at your house in 3 or 4 weeks when all those little ones start running around. You better stock up on Wheaties...lol

Midnight Mocha (call name Mocha) for one of those sweet black and tan girl

I will get to rest once I have these guys going good on their own. MOSTLY they are doing well. One of the girls is not a super strong nurser at first, and I think she is getting pushed off by her siblings. The other two are fat little sausages.. so I am spending extra time with the one making sure she gets more than enough. I'll be getting up every two hours or so. Will hit the sack around 9. But I am really starting to feel it. Mostly I was feeling punchdrunk, now I'mjust having a hard time keeping my eyes open and it's taking forever to type. lol My fingers have minds of their own!

Ultimate ear worm song. If I were a judge, I'd mark a dog down just for the name alone!

Ultimate ear worm song. If I were a judge, I'd mark a dog down just for the name alone!

Between you and DJ, you are determined to wreck havoc on my psyche. First Deborah fills my brain with "The Midnight Special," and now it's competing with "Midnight at the Oasis." A plague on both of your houses....:lol:

Oh my! You gals have tears rolling down my face from laughter. I wish I could stay up late with you all - you are a hoot!!!

Now all I want to do is sing . . . Which wouldn't be ideal, since I'm on the bus to work!

You guys are hilarious.. Puppies doing well. I went to bed at 7 and got up every couple of hours. Once I slept thru my alarm, jumped out of bed, ran out to check, to find all fat bellies and momma saying "I got this".. =) Feeling better, still a little groggy, but more myself today. lol

Was just reading this morning. Congratulations on your beautiful litter! You are going to have so much fun. So thankful they are all nursing well and healthy. All the best....Joyce

Back