Ready for Round 2? Not sure I am!!! lol

Guinness is always a classic choice for a beer/stout reference. One of my favorite drinks is a Black and Tan aka a Guinness Float.

Glad those babies and momma are well and you were finally able to rest a little.

They're doing great! One has gained 3 ounces already. Holy cow. lol

Holy cow, Jen 3 oz already !!! Boy mom's got a lot of milk and those babies are really eating.

All are doing phenomenally! TONIGHT I am going to sleep all night. Yay!!!!!! lol

YAY. Glad to hear the pups are all good.
Sleep - what's that? Everyone in my house (read bed) has been waking up at 3:00am for the last few days. Which wakes me.....and I get up at 4:15am anyway. Supposed to be colder in the morning and I am sleeping in...... until 3 when they wake me....LOL

Sleep - what's that? Everyone in my house (read bed) has been waking up at 3:00am for the last few days. Which wakes me.....and I get up at 4:15am anyway. Supposed to be colder in the morning and I am sleeping in...... until 3 when they wake me....LOL
Geesh! And, I thought I was bad getting up at 430-5 am! :lol:

Oh Polly you should have one of our alarm clocks, it is a model called Maggie :) Since she has gone deaf she sleeps very well and wakes up hungry (and needing out) at 5 am. This alarm clock does not make noise it gets on your bed, paws you and snorts in your face till you get up :):dog: And if that fails she stands on you.

Hey I have two like that! Except they also like to run off with pillows or blankets if I ignore them.

Oh Polly you should have one of our alarm clocks, it is a model called Maggie :) Since she has gone deaf she sleeps very well and wakes up hungry (and needing out) at 5 am. This alarm clock does not make noise it gets on your bed, paws you and snorts in your face till you get up :):dog: And if that fails she stands on you.

LOLOLOLOL That sooo sounds like Ellie - she likes to flop on DH if we won't get up when she is ready. I have been awakened many times to a oomph sound from him.

And to think I force my meself to turn off the lights at 2am!

Back