spaniel Club

Thanks Polly. Yes Karen, I know all will be well. Waiting for the friend that is meeting me. She is running late. Hmmm. Oh well, things will be better, I am sure.

We are well in the way to Reno, in Lone Pine right now. All is well, great getting to know someone better.

You have a safe trip Nicole and hope you and Amelia really enjoy yourselves :) Don't forget to make lots of photos.

Here in the room. Had a long but nice drive, great conversation. The room is great, I have a nice room mate. I have already met Kelly and Farley. I think we are going to have a great time. It is going to be great meeting new friends. Yes I will take pictures.

Arrived in Reno Tuesday. Tango arrived with her new handler Lane Tarantino (Judy Bjelland's granddaughter) Wednesday night. When she saw me, I thought she might break through the crate-- made me feel slightly guilty, even though I know she likes Lane. Was told I couldn't see her again until she finished showing Thursday.

Tango went Best of Variety in Cut-down Sweepstakes today. She showed beautifully for Lane all 3 times she went into the ring. I have received many compliments on what a lovely bitch she is since she showed. Anyhow, she got two very bling-y rosettes which was one of my goals-- Rosettes from the Nationals! Literally, jumped out of Lane's arms and into mine when I picked her up--she is definitely a momma's girl. She's been velcro girl since, making it a little difficult because I had obedience/rally practice matches today withShadow and Gibbs. I'm hoping that she will finish her rally novice title this weekend since they give special rosettes to champions that finish rally/obedience titles at Nationals. Gibbs and Shadow will also hopefully finish titles this weekend.

I've already met up with Nicole and Kelly as well as friends from other forums. Hope to meet many more before the weekend is over. If you're at the Nationals, I'm set up with 2 x-pens and a grooming table in the crating area behind the obedience/rally ring. Hope to meet you!

Congrats Karen and Gale....sounds like your guys are doing an awesome job in the ring!! Hope everyone is having a really nice time at the Nationals :)

I saw Ki show today and I thought he looked and showed nicely. I was very happy to be able to meet Karen, Farley and Ki. Very sweet babies. I also thought that Tango looked nice yesterday when I saw her show as well. I took some pictures today and will post them a little later.

Congrats to all, but somehow your pictures aren't coming through. And I KNOW you MUST have all posted many, many pictures ;-P

Got home this evening around 7pm. Of course this trip was not without drama. I had different arrangements going there. But it gave me a chance to get to know someone better. It was a little confusing at first but it worked out. I met a lot of wonderful people at the show. I was thrilled to be able to show in the same ring as some top handlers. Going back was a little confusing as well. It worked out and I was able to get to know another few people better. One of the people I rode with, my friends had spoke bad about. On the drive back I made my own mind up about her. She is very nice, I did not have a problem at all. The three of us just talked. I was very happy to make some new friends. Of course last night I was yelled at by another friend, because of this ride mishap that happened, she yelled at me and said that I should never have came. I was very disturbed about that comment. It really hurt yesterday. I don't know why people could be so disrespectful. Glad to be back home.

Nicole,

So glad you made it home safe and sound. Glad you made a new friend and hoping you have a drama free week. Sounds like you deserve it.

Nicole....that was a very cruel commit. When you get older like me you will not care one bit to let people have it when they act like that...lol

I am glad you had a wonderful time and that you had a safe trip home. Hope you and Amelia get some rest and enjoy some piece and quiet.

Nicole....that was a very cruel commit. When you get older like me you will not care one bit to let people have it when they act like that...lol

I am glad you had a wonderful time and that you had a safe trip home. Hope you and Amelia get some rest and enjoy some piece and quiet.
{{{{Nicole}}} Kathy took the words right out of my fingers! :luv:

Nicole, it was truly a pleasure to meet you and Amelia. Don't let people suck the fun out of the trip - it's fabulous that you came! Some people are just mean, no matter what the situation is. That's not the kind of person you are at all - don't let anybody change you!

Thanks everyone, I am going to now enjoy normality. Amelia was so happy to be home, I could see her smiling. Fenway was thrilled that we were home. They had to run around and play a little last night. We did not do anything in the classes we entered. I did beginning novice with her in Saturday. The judge said she did not qualify because her heeling was bad. Some of my friends that were standing outside the ring said she looked fine. I scratched her from obedience on Sunday. Same judge, I was a little busy as well. We did the parade of title holders and got a beautiful rosette. Did not do anything in the breed ring. It was a great experience to show in the same ring as some of the top handlers out there.

Back