spaniel Club

You didn't qualify Saturday? I didn't see your entire exercise, Nicole, but I'm really surprised. I thought the two of you were doing a really good job. I heard that the judge was really tough and I can now see that she was.

Last edited:
Thanks, Karen. No we did not qualify:(. Yes she was very tough, several people were saying that.

amelia and rosette.jpgI entered Amelia in the parade of title holders, all dogs entered got a beautiful rosette with their name on it.

karen and kelly.jpgHere is a picture of Kelly and Karen with Farley senior and Farley and Ki

I am so sad that I did not get a picture of Jen as well. It will have to be next time for sure.

Ty so much for sharing photos Nicole!! Such beautiful Cockers and happy faces,everyone is having a ball. Love Stunning Miss Amelia's and her Rosette and Kelly's Handsome Farley in his buggy and too Precious Kermit. Love Ki and Farley...Karen they are both so very beautiful!! I am so excited just seeing photos...can only image how wonderful it would have been to be there at the Nationals.

I am sad I missed the show :( Maybe next year we can make it.

That is wonderful!! My boys should be old enough to behave themselves by then (well I will keep my fingers crossed with Levi)...lol Loved so much seeing Ki,my little Cole's uncle. Both your guys are just so beautiful.

Just map quest St. Louis...506 miles,8 hour drive. May just be able to pull that off if I can find a horse sitter...lol

Love the pictures Nicole! I just posted Karen's on a new thread. If the St Louis show next year isn't the same as the comic con, maybe I will go ..

Hahaha Kathy, yea you should. Polly that would be great if you came. Kelly, you must have had a beautiful drive.

It was great to meet you Nicole and Karen!! ((((Hugs!))))) I was having a ton of problems with my phone, but I do have some videos from my camera that I put on youtube. I can put some links up to it. I do have ONE picture from my phone camera, I just have to upload it. Will do that shortly.

Back