Our Stormy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always so nice to hear good reports on Stormy :)

I am glad he loved his dinner from "Polly's Famous Kitchen"

Just hearing about this now as I'm on vacation but I'm so so sorry to hear the news. I'll be thinking about you.

Glad to read some good news about Stormy. A good appetite is always positive. Praying for some options for Stormy from his appointment on Friday.

::::STORMY UPDATE - Breakfast 7/10::::#StormysFight

Woop Woop! TODAY IS GONNA BE A GREAT DAY!

I did post earlier on FB that Stormy was up with me and was interested in food!
I made Chicken Wraps Mediterranean style for our dinner. He was so interested,
that I made him some tuna with a touch of mao, some olive oil and fine diced
raw cabbage for Stormy.

It's almost 9am time to feed the boys their puppy stew breakfast. Stormy wanted
some!!!! I reconstituted with a little chicken broth and he ate his whole serving!!!

It's going to be a great day today!!!
It feels like rain, it's very humid already.

Stormy is playing now with Pogo!

Move over Stormy - Ellie is coming for dinner!

I personally think you should start a cookbook. Every time I read this thread I get hungry!

WTG Stormy!

Go Stormy Go :cheer: Love it when he is eating good!!!

I agree with Dotty,your food always makes me hungry Polly!

::::STORMY UPDATE - Dinner 7/10:::::#StormysFight

I was smart for dinner today. I fed the boys before our dinner. I gave Pogo and Pepper
a spoonful of Stormy's tuna mixture, and put 1/2 C puppy stew in Stormy's tuna.
I must say he LOVED his tuna dinner. He ate every bite. I still spoon feed him to help
him keep his head and neck up and help him swallow.

After they ate, we ate and they loved our wraps also

Stormy did the "bicycle" (his playing on his back) after dinner. Did my heart good.

He did gasp a little this afternoon.. his breathing. I know it's connected and it does
scare me. But, overall it was/is a great day.

My Vitamin Shoppe order came. I gave each of the boys a vitamin D.. hehehe
Pep and Pogs loved theirs, Stormy made the worst face and tried like the dickens to
get it out of his mouth. I may have to buy him the chewable flavored liquid gels.
I will talk to his Oncologist first. Also about other immune boosters. I have read that
they shouldn't be on supplements while on chemo, that's another question for the doctor.

Awwwwwww

I'm still sitting here on my puter. Stormy is on his easy chair behind me. He's breathing a little loudly, so, I turned around to
look at him.. Awww He's on his back spread eagle!!! Snoring away. I haven't seen him sleep like this since we discoverd his
melanoma. Awwww.

:::::STORMY UPDATE- Breakfast 7/11:::::StormysFight

So far so good! Stormy went outside with me when I did my daily chores, my watering
and filling my bird feeders. I just fed the boys their breakfast. Stormy accepted his
puppy stew with a little chicken broth which made me very happy!

Last night Stormy laid on Michael's tummy on his back. Michael gave belly rubs and Stormy
napped that way while Michael watched TV. This is one of Stormy's regular habits that he
seems to be resuming. Made Michael very happy.

Stormy does like to sleep part of the night under Michael's drawing table. I have a plastic carpet protector there and he likes to lay on it. Michael thinks he doesn't sleep as sound as he
used to, so having him nap like this is good.

Today is the 3rd day of this shot. I hope it continues to be a good day.
Tomorrow to the Oncologist at 1pm.

Praying for a good trip tomorrow for Stormy! Polly...so glad he is eating well and resting. Little Cole says "Hi" to Granddad,he is also a lap back sleeper and loves belly scratches :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back